Heheh. Tagboard was having some prbs so I just asked Jvn to help me make a shoutbox instead.THANKS JVN! Amanda recommended it. Kinda cool. Then I realsied, almost everyone is using it already. Duhs.
I think Rahman is really going to kill me, serious! It's like, for the 1st test, I got an AO pass. Which is like, bad la. While many from some other classes got As. 2 even got full marks. Wth. Then TODAY's one. Wuahaha. I left one full page empty can? EMPTY mind you. Damned. Before submitting I was like still showing off the empty page proudly to everybody. I was going crazy you see. And this test will be counted in the Promos(I heard). Dr Rahman, spare me!
I've decided to pace out my time well from er.., maybe tmr onwards! I shldnt be blaming on any external factors (eg. like band =x) for taking up too much of my time. I shld have more self-discipline. Thanks for Kelly and Jan's enlightenments. Now, I feel.. smarter? Eh? Haha. I'm a grown up. I am cow~ Hear me moooo~
Dont know why, I'm kinda looking forward to band. Band will soon be part of my
daily life. Yes. Daily. Awww. Shall not be whining about all these stuff. GP! PHY! CHEM! MATH! Here I come!